BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Introduction

The idea for this blog came to me yesterday, as my mom, sister and I were walking in the Tualatin River Wildlife Refuge.

I was telling my family about one of the latest free things I had found - free music downloads on Mountain Dew's website (more on that later.) My mom suggested I start a blog about all the free stuff I've found.

After thinking about it, I realized what a great idea this was. I can seek out new free stuff, share it with everyone and have an archive of my "collection."

My plan for this blog is to feature in each post at least one or two (maybe more) discoveries I've found. All are free, and include links to free samples, ways to help the world with just a click, free fun and more.

Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: