BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Working out the kinks...

Hey! As I've been thinking in preparation for getting my latest blog project off the ground, I thought making a schedule and setting deadlines might help keep updates frequent, timely and relevant.

The plan is to update this blog weekly, so I don't exhaust my resources too quickly, and so that I can keep myself on some sort of schedule. Right now, I have Thursday as the update day, but that could very well change as time goes on and this blog becomes more established. Also, the day of the week isn't set in stone; my schedule may force the update to be early or late. Regardless, the plan is one update a week, unless circumstances require additional entries.

Thanks for your support!

0 comments: